Size: around 3.14"
Weight: around 30g
Material: Turquoise stone w/ mix metals
-Colors may vary with different screen resolutions.
What Is Turquoise Stone? How Is It Created?
One of the most precious stones on earth with an opaque and waxy structure is called this stone. In other words, it stands out as this stone.
It is possible to say that has many different colors such as turquoise blue, green-blue, or gray-blue as well as sky blue. Turquoise blue boys with no streaks or stripes are the most valuable.
It is one of the stones formed on the Earth over the gaps between the rocks over millions of years. The stone, which is formed under a non-transparent structure, reaches to the present day under a waxy and opaque structure.
It is a stone still extracted today in countries such as America, Tibet, Israel, Mexico, Afghanistan, Chile, Iran, and Australia.
Properties, Meaning, and Benefits of Turquoise Stone
It is widely used today with many colors over turquoise blue, gray-blue, green-blue, and sky blue. It is often used as an ornament, especially with jewelry and jewelry.
Since the hardness level is between 5-6, the desired shape can be easily taken and used. It is an opaque stone and has a structure over an opaque or waxy shape.
It is possible to say that it has an important meaning that is believed to protect against the evil eye. It is known to be beneficial in the digestive system, especially when used as a belt buckle.
Of course, it is not only limited to this, but it also offers important privileges to human health with its many different benefits.
- It removes anxiety while bringing calmness.
- It allows people who experience the shock of any event to remain calmer and to relieve their grief.
- It’s supposed to bring luck and luck.
- It’s known to protect against the evil eye.
- It gives you confidence and brings you success.
- It is good for heart health and protects against diseases.
- It has a blood pressure regulating structure.
- It brings order by keeping the chakras in line.