BennuVegan Shampoo is formulated to combat dry, brittle, and damaged hair due to oxidative stress; over processing; and heat related hair damage. BennuVegan Roots Stimulating Shampoo promotes growth, strengthens, cleanses, and nourishes. BennuVegan's shampoo is your go to product for deep cleansing, nourishment, softening and hydration of your hair from roots to tip. Promotes circulation to scalp, and stronger faster hair growth. As with all BennuVegan products, our shampoo is formulated with high quality plant-based ingredients. No ammonia, parabens, sulfates, sulfites, mineral oil, and formaldehyde are utilized in our products. In addition, no animal testing, no artificial colors or fragrances, and no toxic chemicals are utilized.
Our shampoo utilizes:
- The antimicrobial properties of coconut oil.
- The vitamin and mineral rich properties of Sea Moss, and Nettle, to inhibit hair loss and stimulate hair follicles and scalp oil regulation.
- Burdock root and fenugreek to improve hair strength and stimulate growth. Burdock is also great for anti-itch and dandruff.
- Marshmallow Root for de-tangling.
- Yucca Root for its natural detergent properties.
- Avocado oil provides natural conditioning, antioxidants minerals, essential fatty acids, biotin, vitamins A, B-5, and E. The fat content, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and minerals also makes a great ingredient for your hair. Avocado oil also improves blood flow and circulation to the scalp; as a result, more nutrients can reach the follicles to stimulate new growth and healthier hair.
- Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes which naturally stimulate hair growth, helps relieve scalp itchiness and irritation; reduce dandruff; provides hydration, and help reduce redness and inflammation.
Ingredients: Alkaline water, *Sea Moss (Irish Moss), Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, *Decyl Glucoside, *Aloe Vera, *Avocado Oil, *Coconut Oil, *Aloe Vera Butter, Vegetable Glycerine, *Glyceryl Stearate, *ECOMulse, *Burdock Root, *Marshmallow Root, *Yucca Root, *Leucidal Liquid SF, AMTicide Cocout, and *Essential Oils.
*Certified organic ingredients
Before purchasing please note that all information contained within BennuVegan store and this page are for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. All our products are for external use only. Unless your Medical Doctor allow you to use this product it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. The information on this page is has been compiled from published sources and is provided only as a guide. Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this page is correct and up to date, BennuVegan LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented, and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. BennuVegan LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not a medication, and we can only make recommendation for suitability of our products in certain conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchasers’ risk. By purchasing our products, you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. By purchasing our products, you recognize and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that BennuVegan LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. BennuVegan LLC accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.